§ 1. General
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, email address, telephone number, bank details, credit card number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU). The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data. This data protection declaration only applies to our website. If you are forwarded to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
§ 2 inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will only be used for contract processing. For example, your name and address must be passed on to the shipping service provider to deliver the goods.
(2) Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the scope of the contract without your express consent or without a legal basis. After the contract has been fully processed, your data will be blocked for further use. After the tax and commercial regulations have expired, this data will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to further use.
§ 3 web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: optout You can also prevent the collection by setting an opt-out cookie. If you would like to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website, please click here: Deactivate Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP ()" so that the IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude direct personal references .
§ 4 rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are affected within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you. If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data, a right to restrict processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of such processing for the person concerned the right to request information as to whether the personal data relating to you are being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to correction and / or completion vis-à-vis the person responsible, provided that the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible must make the correction immediately.
3. Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the correctness of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the correctness of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons. If the processing of the personal data concerning you has been restricted, these data may - from apart from their storage - only processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a member state If the above conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You can demand that the person responsible delete the personal data concerning you immediately, and the person responsible is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the person responsible is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, to take into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to make the person responsible for the data processing who process the personal data, that you, as the data subject, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) To fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or of the member states to which the person responsible is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that is transferred to the person responsible has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Paragraph 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it,
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
5. Right to be informed
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this turns out to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the person responsible.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance from the person responsible to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR and
(2) The processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures. If you exercise this right, you also have the right to have the personal data relating to you transmitted directly from one person responsible to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or is carried out in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible.
7. Right to Object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR; This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The person responsible will no longer process the personal data relating to you, unless he can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.If the personal data concerning you are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in connection with the use of information society services, to exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications are used.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or of the member states to which the person responsible is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests or
(3) takes place with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Paragraph 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests. With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to express their own point of view and heard on contesting the decision.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted informs the complainant of the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to Art. 78 GDPR.
Responsible for data processing:
Schiffahrt Ratzeburger See GbR
Telephone: 04541 7900
Fax: 04541 7911
Commercial register in progress
Managing directors: Stefan Willers und André Lichtenauer
Responsible for content according to § 6 MDStV:
Stefan Willers und André Lichtenauer